Golden Chain is an all-Australian accommodation chain and with around 250 locations throughout Australia, it has more than any other accommodation brand. We also have over ninety locations in New Zealand as well as several locations in Bali, Norfolk Island Vanuatu.
With special accommodations in over 65 countries all over the world the Hotels de Charme et de Caract
By far the biggest hotel brand in Denmark, Small Danish Hotels, represents a large part of charming hotels, inns, castles and manors throughout the country. Discover all the possibilities to spend a night or more near popular destinations in our hotels in Denmark.
Embedded in an idyllic landscape of mountainous nature in Austria and South Tirol you will find the family-operated Naturidyll Hotels who are deeply dedicated to sustainability and environmental protection. Enjoy a hearty hospitality in the hotels in Austria!
Petit Hotel is an association of small private hotels in Sweden. Nestled in quiet and charming landscapes you will also be pampered by culinary highlights with regional ingredients. So, why do you not take yourself to a nice little trip to Sweden?
If you come to Germany with Ringhotels, rest assured that you can expect all of the amenities you have grown to appreciate: individual hotels with a familial atmosphere, personal service, authentic local ambiance and excellent cuisine, featuring seasonal and regional products.
Valuable & Selective Alliance
Outstanding Commercial Visibility
Exchange, Sharing & Conviviality
Total respect of your independence
The Best of Digital
ALONE WE GO FASTER, TOGETHER WE GO FURTHER
1) There is no fee to pay and only a start-up investment for the quality policy: 23€/hotel for quality widgets and a share of the lise in place of hotels on the back office (1,5€/hotel).
2) Each partner maintains its own and individual brand and keeps its logo and everything that makes its own marketing. Each brand is and remains independent.
4) Active acquisition in the main destination of one GAPH member by another GAPH member is not accepted. If an individual hotel from one of the home markets wants to join another GAPH member, this needs to be sent back to the network of its homeland (unless there is a bilateral agreement).
5) Each GAPH member ensures that on its own digital resources (i.e. Homepage, App …) all other GAPH hotels may be found and booked by direct booking links and that there is a link to the common search engine. Each GAPH member is individually responsible to provide the necessary data and funding for said inclusion in the common back-office.
6) Every member ensures that at least one landing page, explaining this alliance and the individual partners exists within easy reach on its own homepage.
7) Each member participates in the global quality program by accepting the indexation of each of its hotels. An independent company issues a rating for each hotel based on the quality perceived by customers on all online review portals. A global score is issued for GAPH to certify our alliance as the most reliable.